Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pittsburgh Coffee Shop Tour 2010
Voluto Coffee
Penn Ave, Friendship

I was drawn to Voluto today because my roommate wanted to tell me about a girl I could live with. I woke up around 11am, purposely missing church, because I just... I felt the need for extended quality time in bed. This is just one of those weeks, I think. I hate them... when things weigh heavier than they probably should, but when you have a uterus, you can't really control a whole lot of how you're going to emotionally handle things.

Now Playing: Sun Kil Moon, Australian Winter
The Dead 60's, Riot Radio
PJ Harvey, This Mess We're In (feat. Thom Yorke)
Ane Brun, Humming One Of Your Songs
Grouplove, Colours
We Were Promised Jetpacks, Short Bursts

So Voluto is pretty nice! My latte had a heart shape in the foam. Check it out:

The music here is pretty sweet, but I'd rather take advantage of the fact I remembered my headphones! So I'm blippin'. My Playlist

Also passing this Coffee Shop Tour test : Coconut-Lime Scone. Super tasty! They also have cheesecake blueberry muffins, which I'm sure would be very tasty for a cheesecake fan. I asked what their focus is here and they said simply providing customers with great, high quality coffee. My initial thought, and I told them this, was that their focus was on having an array of flyers covering the windowsills. I was kindly corrected.

Well, I have a large to-do list, including blogging not about a coffee shop, so I'm going to publish this guy and get to work. Happy Cloudy Sunday, everyone!

Rating - 4.231 biscotti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers